GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Post Your 1/4mile time thread

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
^^then why haven't you posted my 1/4 time to your list? It's only the fastest documented TSI on record so far....lol.

Like I said, the thread died down and I haven't been paying attention to it. PM me your time and will be happy to post it

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
Like I said, the thread died down and I haven't been paying attention to it. PM me your time and will be happy to post it

Here you go. Thanks.

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
I really like to read what everyone who goes to the track achieves weather it be stock to Bt cars but as crappy as it may be I just felt the list had to have some type of cutoff.

I don't want to discourage people from posting their times if it's not sub 14sec. Regardless of what you run please post it up, discuss it, look for advice etc.

This thread seemed to die down quite a bit so I really have not been paying close attention to it. I know this isn't the best platform for the 1/4 mile but I wouldn't mind seeing it pick up again.

If there is interest again in the thread I could add spots to make it a top 30 or even 35.

I was looking to see what a stock 2.0T and Stg.1 numbers were looking like and didn't want to search through all the pages, oh well.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
If you haven't seen this yet Steel, you might find it funny, Even though it's not my home track, I still know the MIR crew puts alot work in and know how to get that track grippy, but I guess some have to hate...

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3067624

That's some funny $hit. Dude's seriously jelly. The comments are pretty good on that post too. You better have your shoes tied when stepping on that track or you will pull your feet right out of them. Thanks for sharing. Gave me a good laugh.

I was looking to see what a stock 2.0T and Stg.1 numbers were looking like and didn't want to search through all the pages, oh well.

Stage 1 ill give you high 13's to low to mid 14's. Stock is high 14's to 15's.

steelcurtain

Go Kart Champion
What were you running against?

Some fucking monster. Don't remember honestly. There are a lot of monsters at MIR and I've run a lot of laps there so I don't really take the time to remember if it's in a class that is way out of my league.

This was a gamblers race. Notice the dial-in times. Different kind of race. Your disqualified if you lose. Which sucks cause the ecu wasn't even adapted to the 100 map. I know I could have shaved off more time if I had a some more runs. I was running 11.9's all day on the 93 tune so I figured the 100 map would react the same in the first pass. That's racing!

Freshly broken-in motor too. First time out on new bottem end and apr 3+ turbo upgrade to stage 3. It was fun. Beat my old record from last season of 11.73 @ 117 on apr stage 3 93 tune.

MKVjoe

Ready to race!
Went this weekend to a track rental and improved my crappy times from last yr with less crappier ones

14.81 at 96 mph with 2.2 60' on a hot 98* day

Apr stg 1, 93 tune, Cai, full weight, WOT Box, hancock v12 all season tires

Not bad for my 10th pass ever, I hope to trap 100 mph before yrs over with better tires and 100 Oct tune

http://youtu.be/XY-95zJ7Af0

Here is the video to my run, you guys think some DRs or sticky summer tires will get me to 13.9 and 100mph trap?

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
So close!!!! I was able to launch the car at 6,000 rpms, but 2nd gaer, the car wasn't finding any traction.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
So close!!!! I was able to launch the car at 6,000 rpms, but 2nd gaer, the car wasn't finding any traction.

:eyebulge: great times man, whats your setup/hp ?

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Its a 3582 at around 600whp

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2