I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
this is like a alannis morisette(sp) song

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
"IT'S LIKE RAIIIIIIAIIIIIIN ON YOUR H20!!!" - Alanis M.

I was gonna go, it was gonna be my first one ever, I was looking at picking up some suspension components, but I'm lazy, and don't like rain...

07Noside

Banned
Are you gonna melt?

right you live in MD dude. People are trecking from all around the entire eastern sea board for the best end of the year show and your just not gonna give it a shot cuz your lazy. What an enthusiast.

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
Just because I like car's doesn't mean I like being around gear heads, or other people with the same car as mine...(I do, but now I'm trying to justify not driving the 100 miles down there...LoL) What if I just am a car enthusiast ONLINE!

:bellyroll:

Let me give you a little insight to my life. My friends all drive Point A to Point B car's. My 2 closest friends just baught an EDGE and a CAMRY. I don't associate with people that are into cars. My friends are into drinking, college parties, and their GF's. I'm usually down for watever, but I don't know 1 person who works on cars that I talk to on a regular basis. I know about 5 total people who are "into" cars, none of which are VW owners.

I didn't get into car's until I got OUT of highschool. I never had the money to work on a car. I never got the chance to get into the car crowd, and meet people like myself.

So pardon me if I don't want to drive 100 miles IN THE RAIN to sit IN THE RAIN alone...I don't know any VW owners on a personal note...Go figure :iono:

lancGTI

www.oli.org
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I may be heading out there on saturday, but only to look at the cars & maybe get a part or two. I'll be driving my ZX2 anyways; no sense in driving my GTI 300+ miles [round trip] in the rain when it's not going to be shown, especially when my GTI averages 31mpg on that trip & my ZX2 can pull down 42mpg.

Kjyuan

blinded conserving racer
lol not too good for the car show but hey if you're passionate the show will go on

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
my drive starts in 4ish hours. gonna be a wicked weekend RAIN or SHINE!@!#$@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!