do you like these?

• yea!

Votes: 81 53.3%
  • nah!

Votes: 71 46.7%

• Total voters

arsenal55

DSGTI MK5
so, any news on a price drop, because that price will not cut it.

R-power

I think that original paddles are a little too small.

TID ones are interesting, but:
1. too expensive to be: rubber+one piece easy cut aluminium+glue
2. a little too long principally in the inferior part (in my opinion), but must be tested on board
3. a little too far from the original one (in my opinion), but must be tested on board

So now I give 51% positive and 49% negative

:23:

pbfoot

Ready to race!

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
PDK isn't available on Porsches yet?

It's available on the 911 Carrera 2/S and 4/S at the moment, but it's reviled because it has silly push-pull buttons on the front of the wheel that are unintuitive.
They couldn't get PDK figured out for the 911 Turbo what with the high torque levels and limited space for installation etc.

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub
I've got some of the TDI carbonfibre paddles coming this week. I know 2 people who've got them on their GTI and they're good and firm.

[Quaife in week beginning 15th Sept, Neo]

pbfoot

Ready to race!
It's available on the 911 Carrera 2/S and 4/S at the moment, but it's reviled because it has silly push-pull buttons on the front of the wheel that are unintuitive.
They couldn't get PDK figured out for the 911 Turbo what with the high torque levels and limited space for installation etc.
I don't know about the UK but there aren't many/any 09's in the US with PDK. I haven't seen any reviews of it at all yet.

gti314

mkv-gti-fast
Car(s)
'08 GTI MKV
i like em but they look brakable...you should make them that heavy steel look like on lambos!!!

RedRobin

Going With The Flow....
Car(s)
Throbbin' Red VeeDub