GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

link to the green mkv with heavy fender work and color matched RS's from UK

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
dont want to start a new thread so ill bump an old thread as this is what im looking for.. or any other mkv with some major fender work..
think op was talkin of this one in the uk. i presume being green..
some one gave me a link in another post but for the garage the work was done in.(http://www.tukcustoms.com/) not a build thread.. any one, any links?..

Attachments

• green golf.jpg
    green golf.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,807

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV

shinta

Banned
and you dont maybe jst think he hasnt changed them out of choice?

thanks mate.. perfect..
lols.. u gota luv the space saver..:)

i don't know why anybody would do that. HID vs Halogen is not like green paint vs red paint, HID is ALWAYS better than regular halogen, this has nothing to do with personal taste.

nice car regardless, but still find it kinda weird.............:iono:

Car(s)
08 UG GTi
i don't know why anybody would do that. HID vs Halogen is not like green paint vs red paint, HID is ALWAYS better than regular halogen, this has nothing to do with personal taste.

Lol this is a contradiction. It has everything to do with personal choice.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
man this guy is what i would say is a god send to the vw world.. coz if im not mistaken (which im not)that old beauty of a mki sittin in the background is this one here.could

so this guy has done this to his mki and n that to his mkv.. cant wait to see what he does with is mkvi that he has..hhhmmmmm?? if only i could have that kinda money just throw on my car and never see bak.. damb i will get my car to this sort of standard,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but in time.!! and i think only gona go "all out" this one time with my mkv..?time will tell.
i have always had modded cars and always will but $$$$$£££££ is the the problem..same for most i think but sayin that there seems to be a hell of alot amazin mkv's in the usa.

any one got any other links to nice fender work on other mkvs?

Last edited:

Zach L

VR junkie
There's also a purple R32 6-speed from Japan sporting fender work and a white leather interior.