GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone with an aftermarket intake here? Please help!

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
For some reason unknown to me, I am now missing this piece from my engine bay. Of course, VW is backordered (they probably figured, who in their right mind would lose this piece?).

If you have this part, I would like to borrow it with the intention of returning it when the part finally arrives at the dealer.

Of course, I am more than willing to pay shipping from and to you.

Anyone?

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 2,377

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
davesee said:
ünpimptheauto, best of luck to you on getting this part!

you crack me up with our labled pics :laughabove:

I was too lazy to change the label...it's the same picture I sent to my local VW source. Who knows when it will actually arrive.

ünpimptheauto

Touring Car Newbie
2006CWGTI said:
Mine has gone missing as well. Haven't been to VW, but it runs the same with it off so who cares. eventually I hope to get an intake.

Is VW making you pay for it?

Yeah, VW is making me pay.

I'll just have to secure the replacement down somehow for the next time.

2006CWGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
well I just recently went down to VW and they say they can't get me one for like a month or so.

So I went to hope depot bought some black electrical tape and some zip ties. Covered the top with the tap and zip tied around the top to keep the tape tight.

figure its better than nothing:iono:

fktnthhead

Living in the fast lane
Car(s)
2006 Black GTI
I got that part. I just bought the Neuspeed P-Flow intake (highly recommend it, sounds great, works great, easy to install). If you send me a box I'll ship it back to you. Your money pal. I got it, you want it lemme know.