GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno for Revo chipped cars?

earthtoandy

Touring Car Champion
Does anyone have some real dynos for the revo chip on a GTI? I wouldnt mind seeing other chip makers too. All I can seem to find is 1.8t dynos.

maybe some 0-60 times before and after?

Also what are the warranty ramifications. I know they say its undectectable but I dont like hearing thing straight from the horses mouth with marketing. Cause the horse is a liar.

Any other info or tips experienced guys have would be nice as well.

Thanks

KaynE

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Well Alf here has a Revo and is putting down 213 whp. I'm pretty sure most people get a bit higher though.

According to what I have seen, most dealers won't know about the chip. You can just stick it to stock mode on most chips anyway.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
yea, i dynoed at 213-261 both at the wheels. take into consideration, i had just flashed it so it had not fully adapted to the car yet, also, i went with a VERY conservative tune, i set the settings on Revo so i wouldnt have to worry about them anymore. But we will be dynotuning it VERY soon for the best numbers i can get.

alf

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
thats an odd tq curve, shouldnt it be flatter like the HP curve??

silverdream

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
have u tried upsolute chipping.i had it done,it is awsome.
my car is now pushing 233bhp , 175kw at wheels. i also designed my own exhaust system , from the downpipe to the end.
before exhaust 159kw after 175kw
213bhp after 233bhp

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
These cars seem to dyno 190 plus corrected stock. I'll be real curious to see what the Revo does for me.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
silverdream said:
have u tried upsolute chipping.i had it done,it is awsome.
my car is now pushing 233bhp , 175kw at wheels. i also designed my own exhaust system , from the downpipe to the end.
before exhaust 159kw after 175kw
213bhp after 233bhp

I've never even heard of upsolute... what's your torque at?