GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKIV R32 EXHAUST ON GTI MKV?

TheGr8Scuda

Go Kart Newbie
Are there any exhausts available that are similar to the MKIV R32 for the MKV GTI?:confused: Or is there a way to swap out the stock exhaust on the MKV for the stock exhuast from the MKIV R32?:confused: I really like those dualies on that MKIV R32.:biggrin:

bryancbg

Passed Driver's Ed
how about the mkv exhaust on the gti? love those central tips! or can anyone post a photo shop of those r32 tips but with 4 central tips? i think it will look mean!

anyway can those miltek mkv r32 exhaust system fit on the mkv gti if i have the r32 rear bumper? will i loose or gain power? can i customize the tips to have 4 tips? i will need to modify my kit for the 4 tips too!

GTI2007

I have no idea but I photoshopped the Milltek MK5 R32 which has 2 4" exhausts to 4 4" exhausts in the middle. Don't judge me if the PS ain't that good cause it took me something like 30 seconds to PS it.

Attachments

• 4x100.jpg
    4x100.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 24,769

want2buy1

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
bryancbg said:
so can the r32 miltek fit the gti?

The exhaust fits but it doesn't really look all that great. The photoshop really gives you a better idea. Do you mind photoshopping so that only 2 "4 exhaust are there rather than 4, I think it would look better and maybe a nice low body kit too... But thats just me but please photoshop 2 this time so i can get a better idea thanks.:burnrubber:

WhiteRabbit2007

Sturmtruppen
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
somebody must be celebrating 4:20, epic thread bump!